2000-2012 books about karl barth
This list of 2012 titles related to the life and theology of Karl Barth that has been compiled by the Center for Barth Studies. If there is a title missing from this list, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dahlke, Benjamin. Karl Barth, Catholic Renewal, and Vatican II. T&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology. New York: Bloomsbury T&T Clark, 2012.
- Demson, David. Hans Frei and Karl Barth: Different Ways of Reading Scripture. Eugene: Wipf and Stock, 2012.
- Holder, Rodney. The Heavens Declare: Natural Theology and the Legacy of Karl Barth. Conshohocken: Templeton Press, 2012.
- Hunsinger, George, ed. Thy Word is Truth: Barth on Scripture. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2012.
- Johnson, Adam J. God’s Being in Reconciliation: The Theological Basis of the Unity and Diversity of the Atonement in the Theology of Karl Barth. T&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology. New York: Bloomsbury T&T Clark, 2012.
- La Montagne, D. Paul. Barth and Rationality: Critical Realism in Theology. Eugene: Cascade Books, 2012.
- Langdon, Adrian. God the Eternal Contemporary: Trinity, Eternity, and Time in Karl Barth. Eugene: Wipf and Stock, 2012.
- Oakes, Kenneth. Karl Barth on Theology and Philosophy. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Resch, Dustin. Barth’s Interpretation of the Virgin Birth: A Sign of Mystery. Barth Studies. London: Routledge, 2012.
- Thomas, Gunter, Brouwer, Rinse H. Reeling, and McCormack, Bruce, eds. Dogmatics After Barth: Facing Challenges in Church, Society, and the Academy. Leipzig: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2012.
- Thompson, John. Christ in the Perspective of Karl Barth. Edinburgh: The Saint Andrew Press, 2012.
- Oakes, Kenneth. Reading Karl Barth: A Companion to Karl Barth’s Epistle to the Romans. Eugene: Wipf and Stock, 2011.