2018 Books About Karl Barth
This list of new and forthcoming titles has been compiled by the Center for Barth Studies. We are striving to be exhaustive, so if there is a title missing from this list, please feel free to contact us. We will continue to update and search for new and upcoming titles about Karl Barth.
Books Published in 2018:
- Baark, Sigurd. The Affirmations of Reason: On Karl Barth’s Speculative Theology. Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan 2018.
- Busch, Eberhard. My Time with Karl Barth: Diaries 1965-1968. Translated by Darrell Guder. London T&T Clark, 2018.
- Cocksworth, Ashley. Karl Barth on Prayer. London: T&T Clark, 2018.
- Hunsinger, George. Karl Barth, the Jews, and Judaism. Grand Rapids, Michigan, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 2018.
- Jimenez, Michael. Karl Barth and the Study of the Religious Enlightenment: Encountering the Task of History. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Fortress Academic, 2018.
- Rodríguez, Rubén Rosario. Dogmatics After Babel: Beyond the Theologies of Word and Culture. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 2018.
- Peterson, Paul Silas. The Early Karl Barth: Historical Contexts and Intellectual Formation, 1905-1935. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, 2018.
- Robertson, Greg. Karl Barth and the Prophetic Voice of Jesus Christ: The Lord as Vivit!, Regnant!, and Triumphant! Barth Studies. London: Routledge, 2018.
- Tseng, Shao Kai. Barth’s Ontology of Sin and Grace: Variations on a Theme in Augustine. London: Routledge, 2018.
- Tietz, Christiane. Karl Barth: ein Leben im Widerspruch. Munich: C.H. Beck, 2018.
- Wittman, Tyler. God and Creation in the Theology of Thomas Aquinas and Karl Barth. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2018.